For setting up Canon MAXIFY MB5370 Printer, you can use Canon Print inkjet or shelphy, an authorized app for iOS and Android smart phones. This application helps you to print more easily. Not only this, you can use it for scanning from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It is the easiest way to connect your mobile device wirelessly to your MAXIFY printer to print, scan and copy. Aside from printing easily, it can be coaxed to print online documents, something from the web, from web pages etc. And if you want to set up your printer using it, the steps are given below:
• For the first step, you have to download the Canon Print inkjet/shelphy application from the Apple app Store. If you are having some issue doing so, just connect the tech supporters at Canon Printer Contact Help Number for UK.
• When the app is being installed, you need to register the printer. Just ensure, it has been turned on.
• Then, you need to launch the application and check whether you printer is listed.
• When you see that your printer is listed then you needn’t to continue following the steps as the setup is now complete. But, if the list doesn’t show your printer brand, proceed to the next step.
• Now, click on the Register Printer icon and then ‘Register Printer’. Thereafter, you have to start the detection process. When you see that your printer has detected, then click on the name of your printer and press OK. But when you see it is not even detected, then continue following the steps ahead.
• When your printer brand is still not detected, you should make sure that the connectivity as well as wireless router is connected to the same network as your iOS device.
• Just open the Wi-Fi settings of your iOS device and proceed to SSID starting “Canon_ij_.”
• When you don’t see the SSID then make connection on the printer. And then go to Perform Wireless LAN Setup and select Auto Select Conn. Method.
• Afterwards, select the SSID of wireless router for connecting your printer. When you see no wireless router connected to Wi-Fi then you will have to find Direct Connection screen. And then, follow onscreen instructions for registering your printer.
• At last, you will need to provide the password for your wireless router, if necessary. And then, complete on screen instructions and press OK. Now detection of your printer should start. Click on the printer name when appear on screen and then click OK. Now your printer is being registered successfully.
If you are still left with any query, go and take help from the technical professionals available at Canon Printer Customer Helpdesk in UK. They will be easily available over the call, in case you have some emergency with any difficult issue.